Wednesday, November 25, 2009

last day of 1st sem

today is the last day of 1st sem in um mbbs... haha.. finish one sem already.. come another.. sigh.. time flies.. that means i grow older d..

just now was so lazy to study... thanks to my friends and also that 2 phone calls.. they really give me strength to study...

chu yee, han jun, cheng nee, qing yu... you all really good tutors le... teach me a lot.. thanks o.. just now should take picture then i can post here.. and the title of the pic will be tutor class for histo and anat... haha.. ^^

mummy called me this evening... told me not to be too stressed up.. she told me to relax.. but then.. mummy... when you told me to relax and the result is not so important after all.. i feel more stressful le.. cause i don't wanna dissapoint you.. sigh.. i know your intension is good.. but.. but.. good also la.. at least you give me the strength to study...

wanted to watch movie at 10pm.. but my friend call me and asked me to go study.. how come she know i wanna watch movie de?? after chat for 30min.. i start looking at the atlas.. and now.. is time to sleep..

bye bye.. 1st sem...

2 comments:

  1. Bye bye sem 1........wooo....finally....it is over....waiting to have a new start..jia you 2gether...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i where gt teach u wor???

    sem 2 is coming... another new journey... let's work hard together lor...

    ReplyDelete